Author Interview; Shoohada Khanom with NapTimeIsSacred
I had the honor of doing my first ever podcast with Naptime is Sacred. Below, is what we spoke about.
• How I started writing.
• Where I get inspiration for my stories from.
• What is my writing process.
• How did I come up with the idea for Kamillah The Butterfly.
• Details about my other three other books. Who could I be? Imagine and Little blue Skater boy.
• My advice for anyone who is thinking about writing
• What am I working on next”
You can listen to the full interviewhere.
Shoohada Khanom is British Muslim Author and mom. She has four books coming out today and mashallah we got a chance to discuss her First Book ‘Kamillah The Butterfly’on the podcast.
— Fousia Abdullahi